The Times Universal Atlas of the World:Third edition
The authority and accuracy of a top range Times World Atlas at an affordable price. Fully updated with extra information next to each map, making this a perfect reference tool for exploring the world.
The latest mapping provides an amazingly detailed view of the world with extensive geographical information beside each map, giving the reader a greater understanding of each area.
Fully up-to-date mapping:
The reference mapping, produced in the beautifully clear and distinctive Times style has been completely updated with thousands of changes reflecting recent geopolitical and geographical change around the world. As with all atlases in the Times range it offers great authority, outstanding quality and attention to detail.
Key features of this atlas include:
• A fascinating collection of maps from the last 150 years of world atlases included in an expanded historical mapping section
• Satellite image shown for each continent along with textual description
• The latest satellite images from around the world showcased in the imagery section
• Geographical reference section with flags, statistics and facts for all the world’s countries
• Over 50,000 index entries
“The definitive guide book to the world. It makes your mind run wild and your feet itch.” Jake Meyer
- “Map addicts will be in seventh heaven with this updated version” Wanderlust
- “The perfect gift for birthdays, Christmas or wedding, or to keep at home for everyday geographical reference” Geographical
- “an affordable, accurate and easy-to-use atlas which would make a wonderful Christmas present.” The Oldie