The Times 2017 Road Atlas Britain:WHS edition
The ultimate 3.2 miles to 1 inch scale large format hardback road atlas of Britain for 2017, featuring Collins’ popular and well established road mapping, and designed for exceptional clarity and ease of use.
This fully updated gift edition road atlas covers the whole of Britain with each scale of mapping colour-coded for ease of use. The smallest scale maps are great for long distance route planning and the street plans help you locate your final destination.
The atlas includes:
• Easy to use, clear road maps at a scale of 3.2 miles to 1 inch of England, Wales and Southern Scotland. Northern Scotland is shown at 5 miles to 1 inch.
• Route planning section including maps at a scale of 15.8 miles to 1 inch (1:1,000,000) for long distance route planning, motorway services information and a handy distance calculator.
• 22 urban area approach maps at 1 mile to 1 inch which clearly show the best routes through and into the busiest built-up areas.
• 64 street maps focused on town centres showing places of interest, car park locations and one-way streets.
• Fully updated fixed speed camera sites with average speed camera locations clearly highlighted. All speed cameras show the speed limit.
• M25 orbital map.
• Information about restricted motorway junctions.
• Park & Ride locations shown, ideal when visiting towns and cities.
• Over 30 categories of places of interest including castles, theme parks, sports venues, universities, mountain bike trails and surfing beaches.
• Full postcodes for the top 1000 places of interest – ideal for use alongside satnav systems.